cedar bluff play schoolAdmissions & Enrollment
|Age Group||Weekly Rate||Monthly Rate|
|6 Weeks – 12 Months||236||224|
|12 Months – 15 Months||236||224|
|15 Months – 2 Years||221||210|
|Four – Five Years||204||194|
*Monthly rates are listed as weekly (multiply by the number of Mondays in a given month for total.)
- An annual registration fee of $80 per family is due March of each year.
- All fees are due regardless of attendance. Ther are no credits fro any week that yoyur child does not attened.
- Payment is due on Monday morning, in advance, for the week.
- Our center requires (2) weeks written notice in order to withdraw a child.
- Returned checks will require the amount of the check plus a $39.00 fee added. Also, after one returned check the only form of payment we will accept is cash.
How To Enroll Your Child at Cedar Bluff
Interested in learning more about our enrollment process? It’s not complicated, but there is an order to the process. We’ve numbered the steps for you.
Inquire by Phone
Inquire by Email
Call to schedule a tour of our facility. Before we go any further, let’s do our best to ensure it’s a good fit for both your family and our staff.
Put your name on our waiting list. Together, we will determine if your needs and our availability can align. If so, you will pay a non-refundable $80.00 registration fee.
Complete and turn-in our admissions application. Click here to download the document.
Cedar Bluff Play School does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability or marital status in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff and enrollment of children and families and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all staff members, students and families.